Simply lift the ring on the bayonet latch to open the door. Move the
set rod forward so that it supports the door cross rod member and holds
the door open. Test the tripping mechanism by pushing down on the
treadle area. This action moves the trip rod and causes the door to shut
and automatically lock. Select a spot frequented by pests and place the
selected bait at the extreme end of the trap, opposite the entry door.
Your live trap is now set!
Choose a spot frequented by pests. Place the selected bait at the
extreme end of the trap, opposite the entry door. You’re now ready to
trap live animals the safe and humane way with Kage-All® live animal
Kage-All® traps are made of galvanized wire, powder-coated steel and
heavy-gauge construction. The Kage-All® is built to last for years of
use. Durable and safe, it’s the humane way to live trap animals.
Nothing catches and holds critters better than Kage-All® live animal
Handle With Hand Guard
- Hand guard provides protection from trapped animal. Safe, simple,
and convenient design for transporting trapped animals.
- Safe, simple and convenient design for transporting trapped
Galvanized Powder Coated Wire
- Protects finish. Reduces reflections and light flashes.
- Durable, heavy-duty construction for years of use.
Protected Bait Area
- Keeps bait secure from outside access by curious animals.
- Attracts animals to desired location in trap.
Protected Working Parts
- Parts located inside trap prevent premature tripping.
- Eliminates need for resetting trap.
Large Trip Treadle
- Located in rear of trap to ensure positive catch.
- Animal cannot back out before door closes.
- Protects the door and latch from grass, sticks, rocks and other
- Trap entry is not obstructed and catch latch is not restricted.
Bayonet Spring-Loaded Door Latch
- Trap door stays in locked position until released by operator.
- Escape by animal is nearly impossible.