Common pest frustrations include anything from ants taking over the kitchen to groundhogs tearing up the garden. Kness’ products offer solutions for the whole span of home and yard invaders. Our pest control center gives you the background, warning signs and tips you need to tackle whatever critter problem you’re facing.
Pest Prevention Tips
Get expert pest-control insight and the tips you need to keep your home and office a critter-free zone.
Pigeons can cause serious health problems when they conflict with human activities. Here’s how to keep away these flying pests:
- Avoid feeding pigeons unintentionally by spilling food or leaving it in open trash containers.
- Keep all food and standing water out of the birds’ reach
- Make roosting and nesting areas inhospitable by filling in access to voids and sloping resting areas.
We’ll help you keep pigeons away for good. View our Kage-All® Bird Trap
Each year, rodents cause more than one billion dollars in damage in the United States alone. Avoid being a statistic by:
- Installing door sweeps on exterior doors and repair damaged screens
- Adding screens to vents and chimney openings
- Sealing cracks and holes on the outside of the home or building
- Disposing of garbage regularly
- Keeping food in containers
- Eliminating all moisture sites in home or building
- Acting quick, as a minor problem can turn into a major problem overnight
Know you have a mouse problem? View our mousetraps
Tired of running into webs? We can help you get a spider-free home:
- Seal cracks in foundations, caulking gaps around windows and doors
- Install door sweeps
- Trim trees and bushes away from the exterior of the home or building
- Keep house or building neat and tidy
- Keep food sealed
Don’t let spiders take over your home, gain back control. See our STICK-All® glue trap
Are your pets coming inside the house smelling of a rancid musk? You might have a skunk problem! Stay alert:
- Skunks are most active during the late evening and early hours of the night
- Skunks are attracted to honey and foods with a strong odor
- Good bait for a skunk includes any of the following: honey, molasses, peanut butter on bread, and fish eggs
We can help you get rid of the smelly pest. View our KAGE-ALL® animal trap
In cold winter temperatures, pests try seeking refuge in warm homes. Keep your home pest-free by:
- Sealing and blocking off potential entry points
- Keeping your house tidy with clean floors and counters
- Moving mulch and firewood a distance away from the house