Simply prepare your trapping site by putting bait where the trap will be
placed a few days prior to placing the trap. When you are ready to catch
the birds, place a small amount of bait leading to the entry and a large
amount of the bait inside the trap.
Our cage trap is equipped with an easy release door to remove trapped
birds. You may need to adjust the size of the opening by bending the
wire at the end of the entrances, depending on the sizes of the sparrows
or pigeons you are trapping. Remember all birds need water near their
food so be sure to place a small bowl/pan of clean water near the
Kage-All® traps are made of galvanized wire,
powder-coated steel and heavy-gauge construction. The Kage-All® is
built to last for years of use. Durable and safe, it’s the humane way
to trap live animals. Nothing catches and holds critters better than
Galvanized Powder Coated Wire
- Protects finish. Reduces reflections and light flashes.
- Durable, heavy-duty construction for years of use.
Protected Bait Area
- Keeps bait secure from outside access by curious animals.
- Attracts birds to trap.
- Traps birds and prevents escape.
- Prevents injury of birds.
Easy-access Removal Door
- Birds can be easily released unharmed.
Use Traps Where Other Methods May Not Be Appropriate
- No poisons or toxic baits.
- Repeating trap catches multiple birds in each setting.
Traps Can Be Used Anywhere, Inside and Outside
- Comes fully assembled.
- Simple and easy to use.