Place the baited Big Snap-E® Rat Trap near a wall and pull back on the upright bar until it locks firmly in the catch. The vertical strike bar is faster than the bar in an old-fashioned wooden trap because it travels just half the distance to catch a rat. The extra-large trip paddle and strike bar catch rodents from the front, sides, and back. To clear the trap, simply pull back on the upright bar until the rat is released. Your fingers never touch the rodent.
1. Simply place bait in pre-formed bait cup.
2. Pull back slowly on upright bar until locked firmly in catch. Place trap next to wall near pest activity.
3. Pull back slightly on upright bar until rodent is released.
Our traps are made of durable ABS plastic and steel. They resist stains and odors, are easy to clean and can be reused for years of rodent control. They are simple, safe, sanitary and built to last.
Vertical Strike Bar
- Travels just half the distance of old-fashioned wooden traps for a faster response time and a quick, clean catch.
- Easy to set. Easy to release after use. Your fingers never touch the rodent.
The Big Snap-E® Fits in Most Bait Boxes
- Rodent and trap are kept out of sight.
- Excellent for use in sensitive areas, such as schools and food plants.
Pre-formed Bait Cup
- Easy to bait. Confines bait to the trap in all environments.
- Reduces bait stealing. Attracts rodent to ideal strike bar location.
Extra-Large Trip Paddle
- Reduces premature tripping.
- Ensures catch from front, sides and back.
- Provides a sure catch.
ABS Plastic and Steel Construction
- Durable. Easy to clean. Resists stains and odors.
- Economical and reusable for years of service.