Place the baited Big Snap-E® Rat Trap near a wall and pull back on the
upright bar until it locks firmly in the catch. The vertical strike bar
is faster than the bar in an old-fashioned wooden trap because it
travels just half the distance to catch a rat. The extra-large trip
paddle and strike bar catch rodents from the front, sides, and back. To
clear the trap, simply pull back on the upright bar until the rat is
released. Your fingers never touch the rodent.
Our traps are made of durable ABS plastic and steel. They resist
stains and odors, are easy to clean and can be reused for years of
rodent control. They are simple, safe, sanitary and built to last.
Vertical Strike Bar
- Travels just half the distance of old-fashioned wooden traps for a
faster response time and a quick, clean catch.
- Easy to set. Easy to release after use. Your fingers never touch
The Big Snap-E® Fits in Most Bait Boxes
- Rodent and trap are kept out of sight.
- Excellent for use in sensitive areas, such as schools and food
Pre-formed Bait Cup
- Easy to bait. Confines bait to the trap in all environments.
- Reduces bait stealing. Attracts rodent to ideal strike bar
Extra-Large Trip Paddle
- Reduces premature tripping.
- Ensures catch from front, sides and back.
- Provides a sure
ABS Plastic and Steel Construction
- Durable. Easy to clean. Resists stains and odors.
- Economical and reusable for years of service.