Place the Ketch-All® trap 1½” to 2" away from and parallel to the
wall, with either entrance hole facing the wall. The trap may also be
placed with either end flush to the wall. The Ketch-All® live catch
mouse trap uses a mouse’s natural curiosity as bait. Once a mouse enters
either side of the tunnel opening, the hair-trigger activates the
paddlewheel, and the mouse is “spanked” into the cage compartment.
Trapped mice attract other mice to the trap, and soon, the whole family
of mice will be trapped with no bait, no mess, and no poisonous
chemicals, thanks to this simple catch-and-release trap.
Quality construction. Made from durable galvanized steel for
years of use.
- Trap will continue to catch mice as long as it is properly wound.
- Trapped mice attract other mice to the trap.
- No harmful chemicals, baits or poisons. Safe for user and the
- Appeals to mouse's harborage instincts.
- No possible contamination of products in production areas.
- For a properly wound trap, simply wind the knob on the trap until
- Trap equalizes sensitivity for trapping mice of all sizes.
- No need to unwind or reset traps—catch multiple mice without
having to empty the trap.
Removable End Plate and Lid
- Easy to clean for greater sanitation.
Time-Tested Since 1924
- All Ketch-All® traps are backed by a one-year limited warranty for
parts and labor when used as