Place the Mini-Mouser® trap 11⁄2” to 2” away from and parallel to the wall, with either entrance hole facing the wall. The trap may also be placed with either end flush to the wall. The Ketch-All® live catch mouse trap uses a mouse’s natural curiosity as bait. Once a mouse enters either side of the tunnel opening, the hair-trigger activates the paddlewheel, and the mouse is “spanked” into the cage compartment. Trapped mice attract other mice to the trap, and soon, the whole family of mice will be trapped with no bait, no mess, and no poisonous chemicals, thanks to this simple catch-and-release trap.
TO EMPTY: Simply slide back the top lid and pull up the end plate.
TO REUSE: After 5-6 catches, rewind the trap 6-8 full (360°) turns.
Quality construction. Made from durable galvanized steel for
years of use.
- Trap will continue to catch mice as long as it is properly wound.
- Trapped mice attract other mice to the trap.
- No harmful chemicals, baits or poisons. Safe for user and the
- Appeals to mouse's harborage instincts.
- No possible contamination of products in production areas.
- For a properly wound trap, simply wind the knob 6-8 times.
- Trap equalizes sensitivity for trapping mice of all sizes.
- No need to unwind or reset traps—catch multiple mice without having to empty
- Easy to clean for greater sanitation.